2011-07-21

Al Khebra Driving School CD


Al Khebra provides students with a rather helpful CD with tips on driving.  I would suggest you watch the entire CD and note the principles being taught. At the end of each section is a quiz.  Watch the CD a few times and take the quizzes.  It's quite helpful.

My only criticism of the CD is that one of the scenes under the roundabout lesson demonstrates a car mounting the kerb and driving through the grassy area of the roundabout.  They need to fix that.

3 comments:

  1. I really appreciated your idea and sharing on this CD, I am really sure this CD is more useful to all new driver and for me as well.

    Driving Schools A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.สอน ขับ รถ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here . Driving school in Fairfax

    ReplyDelete